Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Updates

I haven't really been updating recently, but that's because I've been trading less than usual. All my money is tied up in $YRD, which I think is heavily undervalued and will continue to move higher as a leading growth stock in the emerging bull market.

There was phenomenal revenue and earnings growth disclosed and the stock has been moving higher since. Amazing growth projected into 2016. I can't see a scenario in which the stock does not eventually print over $50, especially once it hits the IBD 100.

I think another great opportunity is $HIMX, since that stock will benefit from the success of AR/VR. It's a pureplay on the AR/VR idea and you don't have to pick which of the AR/VR companies will succeed. I could see this trading for over $50-60 as well, but I like $YRD more with the smaller market cap.

My short tight oils idea continues to work, but I'm not in it. There's more money to be made sitting on growth positions in a runaway bull market than holding terminal shorts in the tight oil companies. The most a short can ever give you is 100%. Buying stocks on their way up early in margin can yield thousands of percent.

I may continue to trade a small piece intraday in order to stay in-tune with the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment