Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Updates

Not much going on lately. I've been working on not overtrading and not trying to open new day trades after 12PM EST.

I'm holding shorts in $NADL, $EPE, $REXX, and $TPLM from higher prices. Looking for a washout this week to cover some into.

I think that $EPE, $SN, $OAS, $JONE, $DNR, $ATW, $NE, are good shorts, along with pretty much any overleveraged tight oil play guaranteed to go bankrupt with low oil prices. I'll compile a full list soon.

However, I would NOT short them here, and I certainly wouldn't do it with big size. They've already been sliding off in the last few days. A better spot would be to wait for some kind of sizeable bounce to put shorts on. If you are lucky enough to have some short, you are currently in the drivers seat.

When you do put on these shorts, I would be prepared to hold them for days, weeks, possibly even months to collect that FREE money. And when I say free money, I really do mean free... zero chance a company like $NADL will make it through the next couple years without bankruptcy and restructuring.


I'm also keeping an eye on $WNDW to see if it goes parabolic in the next few days/weeks. That will set up to be a nice trade to the short side.

Stay safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment