Monday, March 21, 2016

Getting Back to Basics

Did some thinking over the weekend. I'm going to try to strive and be more consistent by narrowing down the amount of setups I'm looking at.

I'm going to focus and specialize on shorting garbage stocks that are overextended. Ideally the stock will be up on a wide range day, or it will go parabolic intraday with insane range. I'm looking to find the top in these stocks, and I'm not looking to short into grinding up-movement.

Stuff I'm potentially looking at for tomorrow:

$CARA
$SRPT
$HGSH (wish it had better liquidity)
$KTOV


I'm also looking at $ZYNE as a short over multiple days if we can get the price to pop up some more.

Lots of these cannabis stocks are being brought up sympathy due to $GWPH. But you can see with $ZYNE just what happens to these sympathy stocks the next day after a big move.

No comments:

Post a Comment