Monday, April 4, 2016

$YRD

Still holding $YRD from the $10 purchase. Don't intend on selling this until it hits $50 or so (2.5B market cap). If it bases before then I'll even add on with margin in the breakout.

The stock is acting superbly. The float is only 7MM and the insiders are in the lock-up period right now. It's a CANSLIM-type winner with explosive top-line and EPS growth. What we are seeing now is nothing short of panic buying.

The lesson I learned from $YRD is you have to stay tapped into the markets every day. Always review the daily gainers and figure out why they ran. With $YRD's March 9 blowout earnings, I could have bought $YRD around $8 or so if I was thinking clearly and had the conviction. Instead I waited for price confirmation and had to buy at higher prices.


$TRXC is getting pumped higher and I wouldn't be surprised if it runs tomorrow.


OK, lots of work to do.. signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment